- 30g Olive Oil
- 170g Onion, finely chopped(Phe 43mg)
- 350g Mushrooms, sliced (Phe 42mg)
- 230g Carrot, diced (Phe 7mg)
- 40g Eggplant, diced (Phe 18mg)
- 40g Red Pepper, seeded, diced (Phe 16mg)
- 80g Large Tomato, chopped (Phe 21mg)
- 5g Garlic Clove, crushed (Phe 8mg)
- 10g Basil, fresh, chopped (Phe 13mg)
- 2g Oregano, ground (Phe 8mg)
- 75ml Imagine Foods Ready-to-Serve Vegetable Stock (Phe 17mg)
- 60g Tomato Purée (Phe 21mg)
- 200g Canned Tomatoes, chopped (Phe 100mg)
- 160g Zucchini (Phe 64mg)
- 75ml Water, boiling
- 15g Olive Oil
- 10g Butter (Phe 4mg)
- Heat olive oil in large pan and add chopped onion,mushrooms, carrot, eggplant, peppers and choppedtomato.
- Add crushed garlic, oregano and basil into pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add in tomato purée and canned tomatoes and simmerfor 25 minutes.
- Use a spiralizer to create long twirls ofpasta-like strips from zucchini.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and addzucchini Linguine. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add boiling water and cook for a further3 to 4 minutes until water has been absorbed.
- Stir through butter, and chop into bite-sized strips.
- Serve with bolognese sauce.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.
Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org accessed April 2016.