- 50g Spinach, frozen (Phe 104mg)
- 150g Butternut Squash, grated (Phe 60mg)
- 100g Sweet Potato, grated (Phe 90mg)
- 40g Fennel, grated (Phe 20mg)
- 15g Corn Oil (Phe 0mg)
- 50g Taste Connections Wheat Starch (Phe 2mg)
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Add spinach, butternut squash and sweet potato to asaucepan; add water to just cover the vegetables.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Drain and mash vegetables.
- Mix corn oil and wheat starch with a fork into the mashto make sticky dough.
- Leave to stand and cool.
- Using your hands shape the dough into 12 small patties.
- Place on greased baking tray.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.
Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org accessed April 2016.