- 15g Olive oil (Phe 0mg)
- 170g Onion, chopped or diced (Phe 43mg)
- 5g Garlic, sliced (Phe 8mg)
- 15g Tomato Purée (Phe 5mg)
- 20g Bell Peppers (Phe 8mg)
- 20g Mushrooms (Phe 17mg)
- 30g Sweet Potato (Phe 27Omg)
- 40g Carrots (Phe 9mg)
- 40g Butternut Squash (Phe 16mg)
- 5g Curry Powder (Phe 22mg)
- 100g Canned Tomatoes, chopped (Phe 50mg)
- 100ml Imagine Foods Ready-to-Serve Vegetable Stock (Phe 23mg)
- 100g Cauliflower Florets (Phe 65mg)
- 15g Olive Oil (Phe 0mg)
- In a large pan, sauté onions in the olive oil until soft.
- Add garlic, tomato purée, bell peppers, mushrooms, sweet potato, carrots andbutternut squash to pan.
- Stir vegetables until softened.
- Add curry powder and stir for a few minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender and sauce has been reduced and thickened.
- Grate the cauliflower using the largest holes in the grater or blitz in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and stir fry the cauliflower pieces for 2 minutes until fullycoated in the oil and lightly crispy.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.
Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org accessed April 2016.