- 1 ⅔ cup Warm water
- 2 Tsp Active dry yeast (Phe 148mg)
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Psyllium husk
- 4 ½ cups Taste Connections Bread Mix (Phe 67.5g)
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped (Phe 3mg)
- 1 Tsp Sea salt
- 1 Tsp Cracked black pepper
- Pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place water, dried yeast, sugar, pinch of salt and psyllium husk into a bowl,stir well and allow to stand for 10 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- In another bowl, mix the Taste Connections Bread Mix, olive oil,sea salt, cracked black pepper and rosemary. Add these ingredientsto the thickened mixture and mix until it forms a dough that is easyto handle. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Leave dough in the bowl to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes oruntil it has doubled in size.
- Dust your work surface liberally with the extra Taste ConnectionsBread Mix.
- Divide dough into 2 equal pieces and then roll each one into along baguette shape.
- Brush baguettes with remaining olive oil and leave to rest foranother 10 minutes.
- Place baguettes onto a baking tray and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.
Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org accessed October 2016 and United StatesDepartment of Agriculture National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.Release 28: Accessed: October 2016.