- 150g Red pepper, finely chopped in strips
- 150g Courgette
- 60g Carrot
- 25g Spring onion, finely chopped
- 40g Coriander, finely chopped
- 150g Tomato, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Coconut milk e.g. Alpro or KoKo*
- 13g Juice from lemon
- 1 tbsp Mango chutney*
- 3g Garlic clove, finely chopped
- A pinch Chilli powder, to taste
- 1 tbsp Orange juice*
*Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change
- Using a spiralizer, shred courgette and carrots into spirals and place into a bowl.
- Add red pepper, spring onions, coriander and tomato to spiralized vegetables, mix and set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over the vegetable and noodles.
- Give it a few minutes for the flavours to develop. Eat and enjoy!