- 1 ⅔ cup Warm water
- 2 Tsp Active dry yeast (Phe 148mg)
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Psyllium husk
- 4 ½ cups Taste Connections Bread Mix (Phe 67.5mg)
- 1 Tsp Mixed seasoning (Phe 3mg)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Butter to grease cake tins
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place warm water, yeast and psyllium husk into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Taste Connections Bread Mix, olive oil, salt and seasoning into mixtureand combine by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Leave dough in the bowl to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Grease 2 x 6”-7” cake tins with butter.
- Dust hands with Taste Connections Bread Mix and divide dough into two balls,placing each ball into the greased cake tin. Press dough into edges of tin.
- Spread half of the pizza sauce, mushrooms, pepper, red onion and cheese overeach pizza base.
- Place into oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.
Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org accessed October 2016 and United StatesDepartment of Agriculture National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.Release 28: Accessed: October 2016.