Pancake mix (makes 60g)
Cook For Loe Baking Mix (makes 42g):
- 36g Taste Connections Wheat Starch (Phe 1mg)
- 6g Cake flour (Phe 23mg)
- 0.2g Xanthan gum (Phe 0mg)
- 2g Baking powder (Phe 0mg)
- 0.3g Baking Soda (Phe 0mg)
- 0.3g Salt (Phe 0mg)
- 2.6g Granulated sugar (Phe 0mg)
- 2.6g Light brown sugar (Phe 0mg)
- 9.7g Butter, cold, cubed (Phe 4mg)
Pancake batter (makes 120g)
- 60g Pancake Mix
- 60g Rice Dream Milk, Original (Phe 5mg)
- 2.5g Lemon Juice, fresh
- 5g Corn oil
- Sift all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Place the baking mix, baking powder, baking soda,
salt, and sugars into a food processor and blitz
for 30 seconds, until butter is evenly distributed
and mix resembles sand. Alternatively, place the
ingredients into bowl. Using fingertips rub butter
into mixture until evenly incorporated and mixture
- Place pancake mix into medium sized bowl. Whisk
together rice milk and lemon juice. Add to mix,
stirring gently until combined.
- Heat griddle over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
When griddle is at the correct temperature,
a drop of water will sizzle, then brush with oil.
- Ladle a third of the batter onto griddle. Cook for 2 minutes, flip pancake and cook for a further 2 minutes until golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.