- 75g Violife creamy original flavour
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Spring onions, sliced
- 6 Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Pepper, halved lengthways and seeds removed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Mix the Violife, garlic, spring onions and basil in a bowl until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the pepper halves and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until soft.
This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet. Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.