- 50g Sugar
- 50g Butter, softened
- 100g Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 75ml ProZero
- 1 tsp Egg replacer
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 200g Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing
- 250g ready to roll white fondant icing
- Orange and black fondant icing
- Blue and black icing pens
- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 5.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and the baking powder and rub together with your hands, until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero, egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Add the ProZero mixture to the breadcrumbs and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a 10cm baking tin and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add the sponge to a bowl and break up using a fork.
- Once broken up, add the Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing and mix until combined.
- With your hands, shape the mixture into 6 equally sized balls.
- Decorate with the fondant icing and the icing pens to resemble snowmen.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.