9 Strawberries, stalk removed
Prozero Extra Thick Double ‘Cream’:
- Place the ProZero, butter and cornflour into a small saucepan.
- Stir well over a gentle heat. Keep stirring until the mixture starts to simmer and thicken then remove from heat.
- Pour into a container and use a hand-held whisk to blend for 30-40 seconds.
- Leave to cool.
- Cover and place in the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, the ProZero ‘cream’ will be set to a jelly consistency.
- Whip the set ProZero ‘cream’ to form a light and airy consistency by using a hand-held electric whisk
- Slice the bottom 1/3 tip of the strawberries off and put aside.
- Place the strawberry top down on the plate and pipe the ProZero ‘cream’ on top.
- Place the 1/3 tip back on top of the cream and add a further piping of ProZero ‘cream’ to the tip.
- Pipe some buttons onto the lower part of the strawberry with the ProZero ‘cream’.
- Use black icing to pipe small eyes onto the central ProZero ‘cream’ layer.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision