- 45g Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix
- 10g Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 10g Butter
- 75ml ProZero
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 18 Strawberries, cut in half
- 1 Black grape, cut in half
- 1 Banana, sliced into 1cm pieces
- 5g Fondant icing, shaped into 5cm discs
- Food Heaven Heavenly Whipped Cream Alternative
- In a bowl add Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and butter. Rub between your fingertips until you get a breadcrumb consistency.
- Add the ProZero and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat, add the oil and tilt the pan so the oil covers the surface of the pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread into a large circle using the back of the spoon.
- Allow to cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake then flip using a spatula.
- Cook for a further minute then place onto the center of a plate.
- Arrange the banana slices on the bottom of the pancake to resemble Santa’s beard.
- Arrange the strawberries, except one slice, on the top of the pancake to resemble the hat.
- Using the saved strawberry slice, place above the banana beard to resemble Santa’s nose.
- Add the fondant discs above the nose the grape halves inside the discs to resemble the eyes.
- Squirt the Food Heaven Heavenly Whipped Cream Alternative
onto the base of the strawberries to line the hat and serve.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.