7 Vitabite® bars
12 Tesco fizzy bubblegum
12 Cake décor edible eyes
6 Glacé cherries
- Melt Vitabite in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the melted Vitabite on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Shape into a round disc with the back of the spoon and repeat 6 times.
- Place the top of a lollipop stick to the centre of each disc of melted Vitabite.
- Spoon a further tbsp of Vitabite onto the disc to conceal the lollipop stick.
- Add 2 halves of a Tesco fizzy bubblegum flavour lace to the top of the discs to resemble antlers. These need be rotated in the Vitabite until coated.
- Add 2 edible eyes in the centre of the Vitabite disc and a glacé cherry in the middle to resemble Rudolph’s red nose.
- Place baking tray in fridge for 5 minutes or until set.
Vitabite is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision