- ½ Pineapple, cut into large pieces
- 25g Brown sugar
- 25g Butter
- ½ tbsp Cinnamon
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the top and bottom of the fruit.
- Stand the pineapple on one end, and carefully make thin slices down the sides until you have removed all the skin. Leave as much flesh as possible on the pineapple, and do not worry about removing all the brown spots.
- Chop half the pineapple into large chunks and lay them onto a hot griddle pan or non-stick frying pan.
- Put the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a microwaveable bowl and heat on medium for approximately 20 seconds or until all the butter is melted.
- Mix together and pour over the pineapple.
- Grill for 8 – 10 minutes or until the pineapple is starting to turn golden brown. Turn the pineapple over after about 4 minutes to ensure it is evenly cooked.