- 185 ml Warm water
- 1/2 x 6g sachet Dried yeast
- 4g Psyllium husk powder
- 250g Fate low protein all-purpose mix (plus extra for dusting)
- 1½ tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Mixed dried herbs
- ½ tsp Tomato purée
- ½ tsp Garlic purée
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Avocado, peeled, destoned and mashed
- 4 slices of Cucumber
- 2 Violife original flavour slices
- 5 Black olives, halved
- Place warm water, dried yeast and psyllium husk powder into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Fate Low protein all-purpose mix, olive oil, salt, mixed herbs, tomato puree and garlic puree into mixture and knead by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Cover with clingfilm and leave the dough to rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas mark 6.
- Once risen roll the dough ball into a 30cm circle. Place on a baking tray and brush with oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Spread the avocado on the pizza base and randomly place 4 cucumber slices on top.
- Using the cutter, cut 10 circles out of the Violife slices and place 4 on top of the cucumbers and the rest randomly on the pizza.
- Top each Violife circle with an olive half.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.