- 250g Fate Low Protein Chocolate Flavour Cake Mix
- 65g Margarine, soft
- 125ml Water
- 400g Betty crocker vanilla buttercream style icing
- 1 Black icing pen
- 100g Skittles
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/fan 180oC/gas mark 6.
- Make the Fate Low Protein Chocolate Flavour Cake Mix as per packet instructions and divide equally between the 6 cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins, remove and allow to cool.
- Using the piping bag, pipe the icing onto the cupcakes.
- Using the black icing pen, draw a black spiral around the icing to look like a Christmas light wire.
- Add Skittles along the wire to look like the bulbs.
Fate Low Protein Chocolate Flavour Cake Mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.