- 50g Butter
- 30g Caster sugar
- 110g Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix (plus extra for dusting)
- 10ml Water
- 1 Black icing pen
- 6 Red Skittles
- Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Place butter, caster sugar and Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix into a mixing bowl and mix.
- Knead the ingredients until they bind together (add the water as needed to form a manageable dough).
- Transfer to a surface lightly dusted with Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and continue to knead until smooth.
- Roll dough to a thickness of 0.5cm, cut into 6 biscuits with the circular biscuit cutter and place onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- Cook for 20-25 mins.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and cool on wire rack.
- Using the icing pen, draw antlers and eyes onto the biscuits.
- Add a dab of the icing onto the bottom of the skittle and add onto the biscuit as the nose.
- Allow to set and then serve.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.