- 10 Whole cloves
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 300ml ProZero
- 50g Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Bay leaf, dried
- 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 50g Breadcrumbs, made from low protein bread (see recipe)
- Press the cloves into the onion halves at random.
- Place the ProZero, butter, garlic, bay leaf and thyme into a pan and add the onion halves over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes to let the flavours infuse.
- With a slotted spoon remove the onion and bay leaf. Stir in the breadcrumbs and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.