- 3 tbsp Oil
- 175ml Water
- 125g Sweet potatoes
- 125g Aubergine
- 75g Mushrooms
- 1 Green pepper
- 100g carrots
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 10g Fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2-3 Curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- 400g Tinned tomatoes
- 100ml ProZero
- 100ml Permitted coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- Wash and prepare all the vegetables. Chop the vegetables into similar size chunks.
- Parboil the sweet potatoes for approximately 5 minutes. Once cooked, drain and cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat then add the onions and fry for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add the chilli, garlic, ginger, curry leaves to the onions and stir for a further minute. Add 75ml of water and cook for a further minute.
- Add the garam masala, turmeric and cumin powder to the mixture and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the aubergine, green pepper, carrots and mushrooms and stir. Cook for 2 minutes coating the vegetables in the spices, then add the sweet potato and stir. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, ProZero and coconut milk to the mixture and stir well.
- Bring to the boil and add 100ml of hot water and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the sauce thickens and the vegetables are cooked through. Add the chopped coriander and serve.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision.