For Pizza Base:
175ml Warm water
6g Dried yeast
9g Psyllium husk
500g Fate low protein all-purpose mix, plus extra for dusting
3 tbsp Olive oil
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Mixed dried herbs
100g Violife for pizza mozzarella flavour
1 Yellow pepper
1 Red pepper, sliced
1 Red onion, sliced
4 tsp Mixed Italian herbs
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas mark 6.
- Place ProZero, warm water, dried yeast and psyllium husk powder into a mixing bowl and stir until combined. Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Fate low protein all-purpose mix, olive oil, salt and mixed herbs into mixture and mix by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Leave dough to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Dust hands with Fate low protein all-purpose mix and divide dough into two balls.
- Roll one dough ball into a circle of 30cm long x 25cm wide
- Cut into the shape of a large triangle and place onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, keeping dough trimmings aside.
- Using the dough trimmings make a 4x3cm rectangle and add to the bottom of the pizza to look like a base of a tree.
- Brush the pizza base with olive oil and top with half of the passata sauce and half the grated Violife for pizza mozzarella flavour.
- Use a small star cutter to cut a star out of a yellow pepper and place on the top of the triangle, then decorate with slices of pepper and red onion to look like tinsel.
- Scatter half of the dried Italian herbs on top and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Repeat steps 7-11 with the second dough ball.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
ProZero and Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision