For Rocky Road:
7 Vitabite® bars
3 Low protein shortbread biscuits, broken into small pieces
1 Bag Mallows vegetarian marshmallows, chopped
1 Bag Tesco free from white chocolate buttons, chopped
40g Glacé cherries, chopped
40g Mixed peel
For Icing and Decoration:
100g Icing sugar
16g Green fondant icing
10g Red fondant icing
- Grease 3 large (8x4cm) pudding ramekins or 18 small (5x2cm) silicone pudding moulds with butter.
- Melt Vitabite in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Combine shortbread pieces, marshmallows, white chocolate buttons, glace cherries and mix peel with the melted Vitabite until everything is coated.
- Spoon the mixture into the moulds and press down with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until set, then turn out onto a plate.
- To decorate, mix icing sugar with water and spoon liberally over the rocky road, allowing the icing to drip down the sides.
- Form leaf shapes out of green fondant icing using a knife or cutter and make small balls out of the red fondant icing.
- Arrange these on the top of the Rocky Road to resemble a Christmas pudding.
Vitabite is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision