- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Garlic glove, minced
- 1 tsp Sage, chopped
- 1 tsp Thyme, chopped
- 100g Sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 200g Leftover carrots, parsnips, cabbage and other vegetables
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 100ml ProZero
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion, garlic and herbs.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the sweet potatoes and leftover vegetables and sweat for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the ProZero and blend with a stick blender or in a blender.
- Season to taste and serve.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.