- 200g Leftover sweet potatoes
- 100g Leftover carrots
- 100g Leftover parsnips
- 50ml ProZero
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- 50g Breadcrumbs (blitzed low protein bread, see recipe)
- 100g Leftover green beans, chopped
- 100g Leftover red cabbage, chopped
- Pinch of Salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Add the sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips and ProZero to a bowl and mash.
- Add the thyme, breadcrumbs, green beans and the cabbage to the mash and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the mixture to form 3 patties and place on a lined baking tray.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes, until slightly set.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the patties to the pan.
- Fry until golden on both sides and serve.
This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.